Website Design For Your Business!
A solid online web presence for your business is fundamental in 2020. Website design is particularly important – especially when you are reliant on your website’s traffic to draw sales, leads or clients.
A well planed website design allows for a modern & interactive User Experience for your traffic, boosting chances of successful conversions. Pair this with a dedicated SEO (search engine optimisation) plan for your website & the structure for a solid website design for your business is there!
For a full website deployment, the following functionalities are essential for allowing your business’ online presence to thrive.
– Interactive design to allow for an immersive experience from your target audience.
– Social integration; allowing your business to connect with its customers.
– GDPR Compliancy; follow data law guidelines.
– Full SEO optimisation to drive organic traffic & rank higher on Google.
Here at WM Interactive – a website design & online marketing company servicing the United Kingdom, we have tried & tested means to allow your business to bring its online presence & web design to the next level.
What’s included in our ‘Website Design For Your Business’ Packages?
- An Easy To Use CMS – Content Management Systems such as WordPress allow for seamless integration between ourselves & clients. CMS systems allow even the most inept technological persons to make simple changes & include their own content. Without having to write a single line of code.
- Responsive Website Design – Over 50% of all web surfers use mobile devices to view online content. Which makes it important to ensure all website designs are optimised for all devices. With our Web Design process at WM Interactive, we take a “mobile first” approach when building our sites, meaning all our sites must look great on tablets & mobile devices before being possible on desktop.
- SEO Optimised Content – Having an effective website design is half the battle when attempting to be successful online. All of our websites are optimised for local SEO using tried and tested methods. Find out more about our SEO service here.
- GDPR Compliance – Data protection law can be daunting. We are committed to making this as easy as possible. Tailored cookie policies and a secure hosting server are just two ways in which we do this.
Our Website Design Process
Step 1 – Design. We start with taking all of your requirements to the drawing board and continue to bounce ideas back and fourth with you to get the final design just right. Once all parties are happy with the design concepts, we get creating!
Step 2 – Develop. During the development process, we test the final prototype of your business website to allow for optimisation of the user interface & anticipate the visitors journey.
Step 3 – Content & Launch. An important stage in the process – we add all your content, whether it be text & information or products for an e-commerce store. This is where we add the bulk of the website data & configure back-end requirements for the CMS of use, WordPress as an example.
Step 4 – Marketing. If you decide to take on our online marketing packages, now is where we configure & plan this accordingly.
Contact Us today to speak with us about your business or project, be sure to include any requirements or ideas you may have.